What is Seek Scan?
Seek Scan is a simple, low-cost, thermal imaging system designed to automate body temperature screening using skin temperature as a proxy. Software displays an alert when someone is above or below the customizable alarm temperature. Seek Scan can be installed in lobbies, hallways and other key access points to help businesses, institutions and venues create a safer environment for their workforce, customers, members and patrons. Easy-to-install and easy-to-use, the system can be up and running in minutes with no special equipment or training.
Watch this Seek Scan Video to find out more info.
How it works:
Seek Scan is specifically designed and calibrated to deliver accurate skin temperature measurements while enabling social distancing protocols. In seconds, the system automatically detects a face, identifies the most reliable facial features for measurement, and displays an alert if someone is warmer than the customizable alarm temperature.
Unlike typical industrial thermal cameras, Seek Scan was developed for precise skin temperature measurement and maximizes accuracy by referencing a fixed heat source with a known temperature value. Including a fixed heat source in the system lets Seek Scan produce much higher accuracy than a standard thermal imaging camera. The Seek Scan process provides an additional layer of preventive screening and can deliver more peace of mind to businesses, institutions and participants.
- Designed & calibrated for accurate skin temperature measurement: Developed for precise temperature measurement and also includes a fixed heat source that maximizes accuracy.
- Enables social distancing: Non-contact, non-invasive screening eliminates contact between screening personnel and participants.
- Fast, automated screening: In seconds, the system detects a face, finds the most reliable spot to measure and displays a pass/fail alert.
- Easy to install & easy to use: Start scanning in minutes using two tripods and a Windows PC. No special equipment or training required.
- Proven technology: Thermal imaging has been used globally for years as a fast, non-invasive way to measure temperature.
- Affordable: Priced significantly lower than other thermal screening solutions.
- Small, Medium & Large Businesses
- Factories & Warehouses
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Nursing Homes
- Schools & Daycare
- Gyms & Sports Facilities
View Seek Scan Specification Sheet for Technical Summary
Not for sale in countries requiring governmental approval or for purchase by military users. Please ask your IPP sales representative for the latest information as specs are subject to change.
**Tripods are Included.
Call to Order. Call IPP today at 1-800-696-4740 to order or to find out more info.
- Additional Information
Size No Manufacturer Seek Scan