Our goal at IPP is 100% customer satisfaction. To help achieve this, we have developed a comprehensive returns policy as follows:
New and Unworn Shoes* may be returned for refund or exchange up to 365 days from date of purchase.
Defective Shoes* may be returned as follows:
- Shoes less than 6 months old may be returned for 100% refund or exchange.
- Shoes 180 to 365 days old may be returned for 50% credit toward exchange.
Worn or Soiled Shoes* may be subject to exchange UP TO 30 DAYS from purchase date if they are qualified as “Comfort Guaranteed" shoes (indicated in shoe description). Feel free to call or email us for more information.
Please note that shoes worn out due to regular use, or harsh work environments are not subject to return or exchange.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800)696-4740 to receive a RGA# (Return Goods Authorization).
- Enclose the RGA form and Write the RGA# clearly on the outside of the package.
- Ship the package to us via UPS or FedEx (for traceability purposes).
Note: In the case of a new/unworn return, please DO NOT use the shoebox as your return box. The original packaging must be intact in order for us to resell the shoes. Therefore, place your return in a shipping box, or wrap the shoebox in order to receive full credit.
* New and Unworn Shoes – Shoes are new, in original packaging, unsoiled, with laces, insoles, and hang tags intact.
*Defective Shoes – Shoes that show clear evidence of a manufacturing defect (split soles, eyelet popped, etc.). Shoes worn out due to normal wear, or used in exceptionally harsh environments (chemicals) are not considered defective and are not subject to return. If you are unclear, feel free to call us and let us know your concern. We'll do our best to help you.
Questions? Call 800-696-4740, then 5 for assistance